CGHIM operates under a value-based, patient-centered philosophy that takes into account needs and expectations of international patients.
The CGHIM functions in trifold capacity:
- Outsourced International Department.
- Medical Travel facilitator integrating medical centers of excellence and qualified physicians.
- A consulting firm offering a full spectrum of services for planning, development, accreditation and management of international patient facilities and health projects.
Beauty, Health and Wellness
Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Regional Network (EMC2 Net)
At CGHIM, we have developed a comprehensive Acute Care network that integrates the best state –of-the-art medical facilities in the Dominican Republic. EMC2-net covers the Caribbean Basin and Central America, with direct oversight of U.S. Trained and Certified medical doctors. Our acute care network uses advanced technologies and provides outstanding services. We abide by the highest international standards created by internationally renowned medical staff. EMC2-Net clients include a wide range of maritime and cruise ship companies, diplomatic missions, non-governmental organizations (NGOS), independent providers, regional health centers and local governments.Our comprehensive emergency and critical care network includes:
- 24/7 Triage call center with access to U.S. board certified physicians.
- Medevac with helicopter and fixed wing capacity.
- Advanced diagnostics and laboratory medicine.
- Telemedicine services by U.S. board certified emergency and critical care physicians.
- The best Inpatient facilities and advanced procedures.
- Full spectrum surgical, pediatric, neonatal, medical, neuro-sciences, trauma and cardio-vascular care services.
- Tele-education and capacity building.
International Outbound Medicine – Referrals
CGHIM has developed a comprehensive service to assist our patients in the international referral process. Outbound care cycle begins at the patient´s home country, complemented by the valuable opinion of local medical colleagues, providing assessments and evaluations, tele-consultations and guided referrals to our portfolio of prestigious international institutions. CGHIM provides full service concierge-type travel assistance, concluding with care and rehabilitation in the host country and encouraging ongoing continuity between local and international health practitioners.International Outbound Medicine services include but are not limited to:
- Referrals to prestigious healthcare organizations in United States and Europe.
- Travel arrangements (airline tickets, transportation and hotel accommodations).
- Tele-consultations with specialized health care practitioners.
- International Insurance billing.
- Arrangements for transfer of medical records and evaluations.
- Translation services.
- Follow up arrangements.
CGHIM staff will be available to support you at all time, listening to your concerns in order to take care of your needs.