On the morning of your visit, you’ll meet with your coordinating doctor for a thorough review of your medical, family and social history. Your doctor then performs a complete physical exam.
You and the doctor will discuss your scheduled appointments and any additional tests that may be appropriate based on your evaluation. Appointments requiring further testing or consultations may take 24 to 48 hours longer.
You’ll spend the rest of the day at different testing areas throughout our center. After completing your itinerary, you’ll meet with the coordinating doctor again to review and discuss test results. At that time, you may receive additional recommendations for treatment or follow-up.
A written report summarizing your results is mailed to you shortly after your final visit. A letter outlining these results also can be sent to your local doctor.
The Executive Health Program is an outpatient program. Most executives arrive the day before their appointments because testing procedures usually begin early in the day. At the discretion of the user, a travel/vacation package with lodging, transportation and activities can be inserted to complement your wellness trip.
When you come to your appointment, please bring:
- A list of your current medications and dosages. You may bring the bottles or containers with you to your first appointment.
- Pertinent medical information and X-rays supplied by your local doctor, if requested by CGHIM.
- Any forms that CGHIM has requested.
- The name, address and telephone number of the doctor who referred you, if applicable.
- Your health insurance card and written authorization of referral from your insurance provider.
- A copy of your living will or advance directive, if you have one, for your doctor to review and place in your medical record.
- Your CGHIM registration number, if you received one during an earlier visit.
- Your laptop computer, if you wish to use CGHIM’s wireless network.
Clothing for your Visit
Informal clothing is preferable. Consider wearing or bringing comfortable shoes, as an exercise treadmill test may be part of your evaluation.